Sunday, August 22, 2010

Treason: Obama gives INTERPOL immunity from the Constitution (Amending Executive Order 12425)

From infiniteunknown.net
Posted On Dec 26 (2009?)

Ignore the heated rhetoric and focus on the analysis and I'm sure you will find this a very interesting article. Yet another reason to suspect our President of a serious breach of good faith with the people. Just a piece of a puzzle but the picture of high crimes is becoming clearer each day. ----lee


International ‘Criminal’ Police Organization (INTERPOL).

Change you can believe in!

After receiving some ‘very nice’ comments regarding Obama, I want to repeat the following:

Obama is an elite puppet President like Bush, Clinton etc. Who the f$$$ cares about the color of their skin or what party they belong to? They are all controlled by the same criminals behind the scenes.

I do not care about the color of your skin, but what I do care about is weather those puppets are keeping their promises or not.

And Obama is lying all of the time:

- Barack Obama’s Health Care Lies And Reversals

- Barack Obama Lies 7 Times In Under 2 Minutes!!!!!

Over 300 soldiers died in 2009 because of this lie!!!:
- Obama: ‘I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank.’

To read more...



No comments:

Post a Comment